Here are some of the ways you benefit from being a CSRI member:
- 24 continuing education live classroom credits per year, discounted for members.
- National legislative presence and contacts on capitol hill addressing issues that face the doctors in our network.
- Find a Doctor listing with contact information on RIChiro.org website.
- Networking opportunities within the organization; committees such as continuing education, legislation, public relations and insurance relations.
- Contribute to a PAC fund that will work for you and for your practice every year at the state level.
- Mentoring opportunities for new doctors.
- Representation by our lobbyists and consultants.
- Access to the latest chiropractic news via the csri member only website.
- Rhode Island representation at COCSA, ACA NCLC, ACA, Medicare CCCAC, NECC, CSRI website.
- Convenient credit card billing for dues and seminars.
- Board of Governors working on your behalf.
- Committees on insurance, Medicare, workers’ compensation, continuing ed, an executive secretary.
- Two premier
events per year:
- June annual officer installation banquet
- December annual holiday party