OUR 10/2 SEMINAR WILL BE A ZOOM EVENT
It will be begin at 8 AM and run until approximately 4:30 (sign-on should take place between 7:45 and 8 AM).
Our speaker list with approximate speaking times:
- Bryan Bond, DC, PHD--Best Practice (8 am - 12 pm)
- Mark Davini & Paul Andrews of TOP Education-DC--ICD-10 and ABN Updates (12:30 - 1:30 pm and 1:30 - 2 pm)
- Mariah Stump, MD--Chiropractic/Medical Integration in Primary Care (2 -3 pm)
- Roman Klufas, MD--Spinal MRI Review (3 -4 pm)
- Amy Cutter, LMT--Laser Therapy (4 -5 pm)
We will also offer a special Q&A session for CAs with Mark Davini and Paul Andrews of TOP Education. Questions should be submitted to Shael at [email protected] in advance.
The cost for the seminar has been reduced to $89 for CSRI Members and $169 for non-members. The CA Q&A is free.
Register at this link: 10/2 CSRI Seminar
THE STRAIGHTEN UP RI CAMPAIGN is UNDERWAY!
- www.straightenupri.com – here you will find the main page, which lists the categories of content.
- LINK to a welcome video by Dr. Kristin Fabris at: //my.chiromatrix.com/0026936/storage/app/media/straighten-up-ri011121-1.mp4
- The site is also accessible at https://www.richiro.org/straighten-up-ri
- The first piece of content is by Dr. Erika Bruno of Bruno Chiropractic: https://www.richiro.org/keep-moving-from-home-for-seniors/chair-exercises-and-stretches---dr-erika-bruno
- Doctors who wish to submit content can send it to Joe D’Eramo at [email protected] or Steve Dubin [email protected].
- New content will also be posted to the CSRI Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/722049898385653
CSRI is proud to present this opportunity to attend a series of online Activator courses in conjunction with
Activator Institute VT. There are three tracks being offered for 12 CEUs each (36 total):
- Activator Methods Basic Scan Protocol
- Activator Methods Upper Extremities
- Activator Methods Lower Extremities
*The Basic Scan Protocol course is recommended for those who are new to Activator. For proficiency and advanced proficiency re-certification, one 12-hour course fulfills your yearly requirement.
Registrants have 30 days from the date of registration to complete each course, during days/times that are convenient to your schedule.